Privacy and data protection policy on the casa-viana.com website
This privacy and data protection policy has been drawn up in accordance with the legislation in force, national and European, on the protection of individuals in the face of the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (Law No. 67/98, of 26 October and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016). The same describes the means by which the site Casa-viana.com collects, treats and uses personal data of its users, as well as the rights of users in relation to this treatment and the way of exercising them.
What are personal data and what category of data do we deal with?
How do we collect your personal data?
Some of the services of the casa-viana.com site do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our website without telling us who you are. However, there are several services and features that necessarily require the provision of personal data. In these situations, if you choose to refuse to supply the requested data, you may not be able to access the full extent to the services in question, as well as to obtain answers from us, from the other users of the casa-viana.com site and from the targeted entities. The site casa-viana.com will only use personal data when they are provided by their holders, for the effects that have been provided and always through the consent of their holders.
Internet Access Data
With access to the site casa-viana.com are automatically collected a set of computer data, which are temporarily recorded in their own files, being eliminated also automatically after a certain period. The collection of these data has purely technical objectives, such as the configuration of the connection, the security of the system, the technical administration of the Network and the optimization of the site. The data concerned shall be as follows:
- IP address of the requesting processor;
- Date and time of access;
- Name and URL of the downloaded file;
- Volume of transmitted data;
- Indication of whether the transfer has been successfully carried out;
- Identification data for the browser and operating system software;
- Website from which you accessed our site;
- Name of the Internet service provider.
Consent to use personal data
Personal data are requested on the patent application form at casa-viana.com/contact-us. No kind of user registration is asked for.
Make a reservation request
- When making a reservation request in our hosting establishment, you will need to provide some personal information such as: name, email address and nationality (country). You will also be asked for the desired period of stay and other elements if you want extra beds, whether it is a stay for only one person, whether you want a cot or if you need a parking space. All this information is reproduced in an email message sent to the requester. An employee of our establishment, according to the data indicated by the person concerned for the stadium, will send a message with more personalized information, according to the availability for the proposed period of stay , together with information of How to make the booking effective, according to the modalities listed on the site.
- In addition to the information inherent in the reservation request, we collect other information such as the IP address, operating system, browser, the configured language, the previous page from which the visitor came (known as “Referer”), the system time and type of Device (computer, mobile phone, tablet). The purpose of this objective must be to see – in addition to allowing better customization in our response to the reservation requester – and with security reasons, to discriminate the reservations requests that are fake and not authentic.
- In the event that the person concerned proceeds with the booking, a supporting document shall be sent by specifying the period of the stay, as well as the type of room, the number of guests, together with the total price, the amount of deposit and the remainder to be paid. The date of the reservation is also included. The information indicated in the initial booking request is used in this booking confirmation document.
Newsletters and promotional character messages
Casa Viana can send promotional messages and or votes in festive seasons. For this we have a book of address of old guests or old people that demonstrated interest in the messages mentioned.
We constantly try to improve our services, so your comments, suggestions and contacts are very welcome. For this purpose, you can also contact us through our home address casa @ casa-viana.com.
Cookies and Internet stickers
The site casa-viana.com can collect and process information about your visit to this site, such as the pages visited, and the site where it came from (aka “Referrer”). This information is used by us to help improve site content and compile aggregate statistics on individuals using the Casa-viana.com site for internal and market research purposes. Cookies that collect the user’s domain name, your Internet service provider, and your operating system can be installed on your computer, as well as the date and time of access. A cookie is a small fragment of information that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, so you can decide whether to accept it or not. However, we would like to inform you that if you do not accept, you may not be able to use all the features of your browser. In the collection and processing of the information described at this point, services of external entities may be used. Occasionally, we can use this web site labels (also known as action tags, single-pixel gifs, clear gifs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 gifs) and cookies and implement these labels/cookies through an advertising partner or Web analytics services, which can store their information (including your IP address). These labels/cookies are placed are placed on different pages of the site. The site casa-viana.com uses this technology to measure the responses of visitors to our site and the effectiveness of our online promotional campaigns (including how many times a page is opened and what information is consulted), as well as to evaluate its Use of this site. Our analytical service partner can collect data about visitors to our and other sites through these labels/cookies, can prepare reports on the activity of the site and can provide additional services that are related to the use of Website and the Internet. You can also provide information to other entities, in case there is a legal requirement for such or if they hire other entities to process the information on your behalf.
Links to other sites
Who do we share your personal details with?
Casa Viana will not share your personal details with anyone other than the official authorities of the Portuguese State, if you are not a Portuguese citizen, the Foreigners and Frontiers Service (SEF) requires from us to be notified of stays from Non-Portuguese citizens. However, this will only take place in reservations if the guest actually fulfills it (i.e. after the guest’s entry or check-in).
How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal information you provide at the time of the booking request or during check-in will be recorded in your email and invoices. These, by their very nature, cannot be eliminated. We do not retain this information beyond the legally necessary period. We keep an address book provided by an external entity (Google contacts). At any time, if you wish, your email address or phone may be eliminated if you express that wish.
Right of opposition, information, access, portability, rectification and elimination of data
The data subject has the right to oppose at any time to which his personal data are treated, in particular for direct marketing purposes or any other form of prospecting. It is also the right of the data subject, which we fully acknowledge, access and verify any personal data relating to oneself, as well as requiring its rectification or elimination and the right to annul its consent to Future use. If you understand this and have convenience, you can also request the portability of the personal data collected and processed on the site casa-viana.com. This right allows you to receive your personal data in a structured format, of current use and automatic reading and store them in a private device for later personal use. To obtain information about your personal data, to access them, to rectify or eliminate or to clarify any other matter regarding the use of personal data in our possession, please contact the person responsible By the treatment, identified in the following point, or directly the site casa-viana.com through the email house @ casa-viana.com.
Who is responsible for handling your personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the site casa-viana.com are the managers and collaborators of Casa Viana, located at Largo Armação da Abóbora, door nr. 5, 8800-591 Cabanas, Tavira municipality, Portugal. You can contact Casa Viana directly via phone 281 325 730 or email us at casa @ casa-viana.com.
How to report to the competent authority?
If you understand that the site casa-viana.com has not respected or violated any of your rights in the field of personal data protection, you may file a complaint/complaint with the Portuguese National Data Protection Commission using the existing form in www.cnpd.pt.